To celebrate their 50th anniversary, the Rolling Stones have released a new greatest hits compilation entitled GRRR! To be exact, they have released three different versions of this greatest hits, each one with more hits included. I became a major fan of the Rolling Stones in the seventh grade. That was when they released the Tattoo You LP which included the hits "Start Me Up," "Waiting On a Friend" and "Hang Fire." Oddly enough, I saved up enough money to get Hot Rock 1964-1971, because I felt I should start at the beginning with the songs that had made them famous. From there, I was hooked. I've decided to list my twenty favorite Rolling Stones songs. Trust me, I could pick more than twenty, but I think twenty is enough for now.
- "Jumping Jack Flash"
- "Paint It Black"
- "Start Me Up"
- "Bitch"
- "I Can't Get No Satisfaction"
- "She Was Hot"
- "She's So Cold"
- "Can't You Hear Me Knocking"
- "Dandelion"
- "Get Off of My Cloud"
- "The Last Time"
- "It's Only Rock & Roll (But I Like It)"
- "Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)"
- "Miss You"
- "Time Waits For No One"
- "Gimmie Shelter"
- "Brown Sugar"
- "Let's Spend the Night Together"
- "Under My Thumb"
- "Honky Tonk Woman"


No comments:
Post a Comment