Sunday, October 19, 2014

CASTLE DRACULA FUN HOUSE COLORFORMS

Some of my favorite toys as a child were the many Colorform playsets I had. Castle Dracula Fun House was one I especially loved. What set this one apart from the others was the working doors in which you could hide the cartoonish versions of the famous Universal monsters behind, so you could torment the goofy guy in the ugly pajamas. I would like to know the artist name. I wish I knew what happened to my set, I would love for my 4 ear old great-nephew to play with it. You can click on the photos for a larger look.


2 comments:

Erick said...

That's cool! I've never seen those before.

Deadpan Flook said...

This looks like exactly the type of thing I would have loved as a kid! Obviously I've outgrown such things now...*coff*....ahem! (*runs off to Ebay*)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...