As you've noticed, my post have been sporadic of late. First off, I've had my gall bladder taken out about a month ago. What has taken much of my time has been a writing project, inspired by a story I've written about in a much earlier post here and on the original blog. The story takes place in the early part of 1966, during the hight of Batmania. As I write my story and do research, I've been absorbing the pop culture of that era.
So I've been listening to:
![]() |
| The Beach Boys |
![]() |
| The Yardbirds |
![]() |
| Simon & Garfunkel |
![]() |
| Wilson Picket (that guitar player looks familiar) |
![]() |
| Roger Miller |
![]() |
| Gary Lewis & the Playboys |
![]() |
| The Lovin Spoonful |
![]() |
| Sonny & Cher |
![]() |
| The Supremes |
![]() |
| The Animals |
![]() |
| Stevie Wonder |
![]() |
| Bob Dylan |
![]() |
| James Brown |
![]() |
| The Kinks |
![]() |
| Sam The Sham & the Pharaohs |
![]() |
| The Rolling Stones |
![]() |
| Four Tops |
![]() |
| The Hollies |
![]() |
| The Byrds |
![]() |
| Marvin |
![]() |
| Herman |
![]() |
| Paul Revere & the Raiders |
![]() |
| The Who |
![]() |
| Smokey |
![]() |
| The Mamas & Papas |
![]() |
| The Pretty Things |
![]() |
| Young Rascals |
![]() |
| last but certainly not least, The Beatles |
And I've been watching:
![]() |
| Laredo |
![]() |
| Wild Wild West |
![]() |
| The Addams Family |
![]() |
| The Munsters |
![]() |
| F Troop |
![]() |
| Green Acres |
![]() |
| Beverly Hillbillies |
![]() |
| Get Smart |
![]() |
| Man from UNCLE |
![]() |
| and Batman, of course. |
![]() |
| Dean Martin |









































No comments:
Post a Comment