Sunday, July 8, 2018

DESDINOVA'S 20 FAVORITE ELTON JOHN SONGS


I've posted several Ipod playlist dedicated to such artist as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Monkees, The Doors, Chuck Berry and Prince. A few days ago, I thought "I've never made a Ipod playlist for Elton John." Well, now I think is the right time. These are my favorites in order.

  1.  Mama Can't Buy You Love 
  2.  Madman Across the Water (original version)
  3. All The Young Girls Love Alice
  4. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
  5. Lady Samantha
  6. Crocodile Rock
  7. Tiny Dancer
  8. Saturday Nights All Right For Fighting
  9. Philadelphia Freedom
  10. Burn Down The Mission
  11. Take Me To the Pilot
  12.  Kiss The Bride
  13. I'm Still Standing
  14. Your Song
  15. Bennie & The Jets
  16. Rocket Man
  17. Warp Her Up
  18. Funeral For a Friend
  19. Candle In the Wind (original version)
  20. Mona Lisa and Mad Hatters


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...