Monday, January 11, 2016

PODCAST FUTURE IS UP IN THE AIR


In May of last year, I launched a podcast. I produced three regular podcast, three Psychedelic Limits podcast, four Halloween themed podcast and one Christmas podcast. In all, eleven podcast of music and sound bites of the past.  The future of the podcast are up in the air at the moment.

One reason is a change in music licensing issues on streaming. Some on-line radio services have ceased operation due to skyrocketing music licensing fees. So far my host, Podomatic, has not said anything about a fee. We will just have to see. The other reason has been lack of interest. It may be like much of the content I post, they may become a hot item later this year or two years from now.

I'm considering working with a member of my family to create another podcast. If you have any ideas, we would love to hear it. Feel free to post a comment below or leave a message for us on Facebook. You can also e-mail me at d4windsbar@yahoo.com.   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...