Thursday, October 29, 2015

HALLOWEEN MUSIC PODCAST RECAP


I had fun this year putting together the Halloween music podcast. I have mentioned on this blog (and to some people I know) that I would love to write a book about this music that could be used in Halloween celebrations or for radio programmers who want to add music for Halloween to their playlist.

Here are the links to the post containing my podcast. Feel free to subscribe to the podcast as well. You can listen to the music while trick or treating or eating you Halloween candy.

Halloween podcast 1
Halloween podcast 2
Halloween podcast 3
Halloween podcast 4

I didn't have a chance to list the music on the special, hour long, forth podcast. Here it is:
  • "Welcome to My Nightmare" - Alice Cooper
  • "The Mummy" - Bob McFadden & Dor
  • "The Walls Keep Talking" - Gene Krupa Orchestra with Anita O'Day
  • "Midnight Monster Hop" - Jack and Jim
  • "Boris the Spider" - The Who
  • "The Spider & The Fly" - The Monocles
  • "Alligator Wine" - Screaming Jay Hawkins
  • "Dinner With Drac" - John Zacherly
  • "She's Fallen In Love With A Monster Man" - Lord Sutch & his Savages
  • "Ghost Town" - The Specials
  • "Children of the Grave" - Black Sabbath
  • "Midnight Stroll" - The Revells
  • "Mr. Were-Wolf" - The Kac-Ties
  • "The Witch Queen of New Orleans" - Redbone
  • "Monster Mash" - Bobby Boris Pickett & The Crypt Kickers
  • "Nightmare" - Artie Shaw Orchestra
I apologize if the sound level varies at times. I'm using equipment that is used by several people over the course of a week and month. They change the settings from time to time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...