Saturday, May 11, 2013

TV MOMS

I made one of these post last year at Fathers Day and I just a bought went insane trying to load the photos in a certain order. Thing were not quite as bad with the post of advertising characters, but I became frustrated several time. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers reading this.

THE 50s:

MOLLY GOLDBERG

MAMA HANSON
 
HARRIET NELSON
MARGARET ANDERSON (She was also Mr. Spock's mom)
KATHY WILLIAMS
JUNE CLEAVER (She also speaks jive)
 THE 60s:
DOROTHY BAXTER
WILMA FLINTSTONE
JANE (His Wife) JETSON
REBEKAH BOONE
MORTICIA ADDAMS
LILY MUNSTER
SAMANTHA STEVENS
MAUREEN ROBINSON
JULIA BAKER
THE 70s:

CAROL BRADY
SHIRLEY PARTRIDGE
MARION CUNNINGHAM
FLORIDA EVANS
ANN ROMANO

THE 80s:
ELYSE KEATON
CLAIR HUXTABLE
MARSHA OWENS
MAGGIE SEAVER
ROSEANNE CONNER
KATE TANNER (She is the one on the right)

ELIZABETH LUBBOCK
MARGE SIMPSON
PEG BUNDY
THE 90s:

JILL TAYLOR
ANNIE CAMDEN
LOIS GRIFFIN
KITTY FOREMAN
NOTE: I'm sure I left out someone. If it is your favorite, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...