Wednesday, May 1, 2013

NOT ASHAMED PLAYLIST PART 7



Since I haven't had a real authentic post in several days, I've decided to resort to the lazy way out and post one of my "Not Ashamed/Guilty Pleasure" playlist. I feel I need to liberate people from the embarrassment of having certain songs in their Ipod, while at the same time recommending unusual choices for people to put into their Ipods.

"Heartbeat" - Don Johnson
"Love Is Blue" - Paul Mauriat (Once a mainstay on KTXR-FM in Springfield, MO)
"Shadow Dancing" - Andy Gibb
"The Clown Died In Marvin Garden" - Beacon Street Union
"Mambo No. 5" - Lou Bega
"We'll Sing In the Sunshine" - Gale Garnett
"Tracy's Theme" - Spencer Ross
"Soul Coaxing (Ame Caline) - Raymond LaFevre and His Orchestra
"Gettin Jiggy With It" - Will Smith
"Dress You Up" - Madonna
"Smalltown Boy" - Bronski Beat
"I'm In Love With a German Film Star" - The Passions
"He Don't Love You (Like I Love You)" - Tony Orlando & Dawn
"You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" - Dead Or Alive
"My Girl (Gone Gone Gone)" - Chiliwack
"Rumors" - Eternity's Children
"Lady" - Brotherhood of Man
"It's Gonna Be Alright" - Gerry & the Pacemakers
"Shake Your Body (Down To the Ground)" - The Jackson
"Jig a Jig" - East of Eden (Leprechaun rock)
"You Saved My Soul" - Burton Cummings
"Born This Way" - Lady Gaga
"Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" - Cher
"Cheap Sunglasses" - ZZ Top
"Smokin In the Boys Room" - Brownsville Station
"Some Girls" - Racey
"Red Hot" - Billy Le Riley & the Little Green Men
"Santa Lucia By Night" - George Baker Selection
"Let's Talk About Girls" - Chocolate Watchband
"Miracles" - Jefferson Starship
"Bobbie Sue" - Oak Ridge Boys
"She's a Bad Mama Jama" - Carl Carlton
"Dong Dong Di-Ki-Di-Gi Dong" - Golden Earring (Most X-rated title for a bubble gum rock song)
"Love Is The Drug" - Roxy Music
"Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte" - Al Martino
"Nadia's Theme (The Young & The Restless)" - Barry DeVorzon & Perry Botkin Jr.
"I Ran (So Far Away)" - Flock of Seagulls
"I Need A Lover" - John Cougar (Mellencamp)
"I Can Dream About You" - Dan Hartman





 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...