Saturday, March 30, 2013

Liberace Sings "Easter Parade" To His Mother



I was looking for the clips from the 1962 "shockumentary" Mondo Cane of baby chicks being dipped in dye and run through a large oven for Easter gifts for little spoiled Baby Boomers. I was also looking for another clip from Mondo Cane that shows men in the Philippines on Easter week nailing themselves to crosses to carry and beating themselves with rocks in an attempt to experience the same suffering as Jesus Christ suffered. I could not find those clips separate from the whole film.

However, I found this great clip from the Liberace TV show of him singing "Easter Parade To his mother. I decided this was more family friendly (I can't believe I wrote that - I HATE THAT PHRASE!)

HAVE A SAFE AND PLEASANT EASTER!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...