Friday, May 6, 2011

WELCOME TO THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA




I mentioned last week that I was going to change the focus of my blog. Since I began the Desdinova - Super Villain of the Ozarks blog, some have accused me of being mean spirited and vicious. Okay, it is true, but the people I "attacked" (my critics word, not mine) were typically meaner than me. They were people who put themselves on pedestal and then shot at the unarmed people below them. On the other hand, I liked to knock them off of their pedestals into a swimming pool filled with Jello. In other words, I wanted to have fun and make people laugh. Some don't find my humor funny and take what I say way to seriously. How serious? A friend of mine at Springfield Police Department tells me that they have had "concerned citizens" ask why they haven't arrested me.

Also, I got sick of the constant negativity and animosity I was exposed to in my last job. I decided to do something different with this blog. Yes, my trademark vicious humor will be apart of it, but it is also going to allow me to focus more on what I really like - pop culture.


Do I think people in the Ozarks will be offended by anything on this new blog? Yes, they will STILL BE OFFENDED!

Ozarkers will be offended by this blog for two reason:
  1. It will celebrate pop culture and having fun. Ozarkers hate pop culture and fun.
  2. It will feature my trademark vicious satirical humor and opinions. As you know, my opinions are why I'm considered the Super Villain of the Ozarks!!! Mwu-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...