Sunday, March 30, 2014

I AM NOT ASHAMED IPOD PLAYLIST 10

Yes, it is hard to believe but this is the tenth Ipod playlist of songs in my playlist that could be considered guilty pleasures. Of course, I am not ashamed of liking these songs, no matter who tells me I shouldn't like them. You should hunt them down and enjoy them too.

"Flash's Theme" - Queen
"Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" - Green Day
"Key Largo" - Bertie Higgins
"Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)" - Glass Tiger
"Strawberry Letter 23" - The Brothers Johnson
"Lost In Emotion" - Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
"Silent Running" - Mike and the Mechanics
"Whip It" - Devo
"Sk8er Boi" - Avril Lavigne
"Come To The Sunshine" - Harper's Bizare
"I Was Made For Loving You Baby" - Kiss
"Exodus (Theme)" - Ferrante and Teicher
"(If Paradise Is) Half as Nice" - The Amen Corner
"Radio Nowhere" - Bruce Springsteen
"Fallin in Love" - Hamilton, Joe Frank and Reynolds
"Skip a Rope" - Henson Cargill
"My Heart Will Go On" - Celine Dion
"Barbie Girl" - Aqua
"Ride Like The Wind" - Christopher Cross
"Last Friday Night" - Katy Perry
"Monster Mash" - Bobby B. Pickett and the Crypt Kickers
"Moonlight Feels Right" - Starbuck
"Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue" - Crystal Gale
"A Wonderful Dream" - The Majors
"My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mama" - The Mothers of Inventions
"Bobby Sue" - The Oak Ridge Boys
"You're Holding Me Down" - The Buzz
"Come Back When You Grow Up Girl" - Bobby Vee
"A Sign of the Times" - Petula Clark
"Free Ride" - Edgar Winter Group
"Things I'd Like To Say" - New Colony Six
"Centerfold" - J. Geils Band
"Love Is In The Air" - John Paul Young
"Images" - The Freeborne
"Gary Gilmore's Eyes" - The Adverts
"Rock The Boat" - The Hughes Corporation
"Seminole Wind" - John Anderson
"Can Your Pussy Do the Dog?" - The Cramps
"House of the Rising Sun" - Frigid Pink
"I'm On Fire" - The Dwight Twilley Band

NOTE: I try to delete songs I list from the playlist I use to create these list. Occasionally, some songs are either not deleted or multiply recordings wind up in the list, causing duplicates across the other list.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...