Tuesday, December 24, 2013

BEST OF DESDINOVA: MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS STUFF

This is from 2007, the first year of the original blog. The bottom two items were related to movies released in December of that year.

It mentions my favorite Christmas movies, Christmas songs (and least favorite songs) and Christmas episodes of classic TV shows. I might add to the last one, the Christmas episode of Just Shoot Me entitled "How Finch Stole Christmas." It pokes fun at several retro Christmas TV specials.

I might also add to my least favorite Christmas songs Newsong's "Christmas Shoes." I think it may have came around post-2007 but has actually climbed all the way to Number One on the list, as Casey Kasem would say.

My Favorite Christmas Stuff

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...