Friday, September 6, 2013

I AM NOT ASHAMED IPOD PLAYLIST 9

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, another list of songs that are in my Ipod/Itunes that people are criticized and ridiculed me for enjoying. Some would call these "guilty pleasures" except I don't feel that I should feel guilty for liking these. Of course, the people that like these like country music. So check these out and see if you don't start liking them too.

"Sweet Dreams" - Air Supply
"Every Time I Think of You" - The Babys
"The Mummer's Dance" - Loreena McKennett
"Groove is In The Heart" - Deee-Lite
"The Crying Game" - Dave Berry
"Talkin To The Blues" - Jim Lowe (You Dawg!)
"Wannabe" - Spice Girls
"Fall On Me" - Pousette-Dart Band
"Trouble" - Lindsey Buckingham
"Feels So Good" - Chuck Mangione
"When The Heart Rules The Mind" - GTR
"Lady Samantha" - Elton John
"The Blob" - The Five Blobs
"Cherry Pie" - Warrant (Ya ain't gonna swing with my daughter no more!)
"Baby One More Time" - Brittney Spears
"My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys" - Willie Nelson
"No Matter What" - Badfinger
"La La La (If I Had You)" - Bobby Sherman
"A Summer Song" - Chad & Jeremy
"Undercover Angel" - Alan O'Day
"Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah" - Bob B. Sox & the Blue Jeans (Walt Disney meets Phil Spector)
"Only In My Dreams" - Debbie Gibson
"You Dropped a Bomb On Me" - The Gap Band
"Jolene" - Dolly Parton
"Yellow River" - Christie
"Butterfly" - Crazy Town
"Surfin Cow" - The Dead Milkmen (I can't believe I left this off the college rock playlist)
"Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" - B.J. Thomas
"On The Loose" - Saga
"Calcutta" - Lawrence Welk Orchestra (Wunder-ful wunder-ful!)
"The Final Countdown" - Europe
"Big Red Kite" - Lobo
"I Should Be So Lucky" - Kylie Minogue (I also like French & Saunders opera version)
"Rockit" - Herbie Hancock
"The First Day of Summer" - Tony Carey
"Cool It Now" - New Edition
"Sweet City Woman" - The Stampeders (I like this song even though I frown on banjos in rock songs)
"Nadia's Theme (The Young & the Restless)" - Barry Devorzon & Perry Botkin Jr.
"Obsession" - Animotion
"This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both of Us" - Sparks
"Dancing In The Moonlight" - King Havest
"Romeo's Tune" - Steve Forbert
"Mr. Pinnodmy's Dilemma" - The Attack (A Who-clone band - singing about a deaf & dumb kid)
"ABC" - Jackson 5
"She's a Bad Mama Jama" - Carl Carlton
"Soul Dracula" - Red Blood
"Born This Way" Lady Gaga
"Sweet Cream Ladies, Forward March" - The Box Tops
"Summer Girls" - LFO
"Funny (How Time Slips Away)" - Joe Hinton
"You Were On My Mind" - We Five
 "Mind, Body & Soul" - The Flaming Embers
"Cups (When I'm Gone)" - Anna Kendrick
"Ando Meio Desligado" - Os Muntantes (This is to upset all the racist bigots here in the Ozarks)
"Holy Thursday" - David Axelrod

I'll expect you to download all of these and start liking them - BECAUSE I SAID SO!
 

1 comment:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Cool list! I have a few of those already. :)

And yeah, like what you like, don't feel guilty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...