Friday, December 2, 2011

WHO SHOULD REPLACE CHRISTIAN BALE AS BATMAN?


Actor Christian Bale has announced he will not play Batman again. I didn't like his Batman movies. I even said on my old blog that that The Dark Knight would suck before it even hit the theaters. Some little dork got upset about it and even had other comic book geeks posting nasty things about me on IMDB. I should note that if you Google "the dark knight sucks" you will find that many people agreed with me. There is even a Facebook sight for people who feel the same as me about the film.

I've decided to give you my idea of what the next Batman movie, after The Dark Knight Rising, should be like and who should be in it. First off, it needs to be a hip, satirical comedy version of the 60's TV series, much like the Brady Bunch movies of the 90s. As for stars, Batman should be played by Patrick Warburton, who played The Tick in the TV show (Top photo). Robin the Boy Wonder should be played by Justin Bieber (Bottom photo). Alfred should be played by John Cleese and Aunt Harriet by Jean Stapleton (Edith from All In the Family and the movie featured in my last post, Cold Turkey). Rounding out the cast would be Robbie Coltrane as Chief O'Hara and as Adam West as Commissioner Gordon.

Of course, an opinion, like this one, is why I'm considered the Super-Villain of the Ozarks!!! Mwu-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found this. I would definitely see that movie. Also got to have TV show theme song.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...